PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Field coach NL has a key position in the Benelux Multibrands team to ensure DIOR a successful qualitative and profitable business development, through the development of a strong and efficient Retail developer team present in top multibrands stores.
To improve DIOR Sell Out performance, the Multibrands Sales Team will focus on:
- Stores Productivity improvement with a Top Doors Coverage increase
- Instore Level of service improvement
The Field coach is in charge of the management of the Multibrands Sales Team NL (7 people).
He/She will spend most of his/her time (80%) on the field with the following key responsabilities:
1. SELL OUT DEVELOPMENT:
- Maximize retail sales and grow market share, ranking and productivity on Multibrands Stores
- Implement the right Organisation, Sales, Training, Motivation and Animation tools to perform on the chains storesAnimation
2. SALES FORCE MANAGEMENT:
- Strives for continuously improving sales force productivity.
- Provides daily coaching, constructive feedback, development opportunities, and recognition to the team (80% of his/her time on the field)
- Reports weekly team updates & coaching reports to Benelux Retail Manager multi-brands
- Conduct weekly calls with team to share priority updates
- Ensure that all Consultants follow the Dior art of selling and express Dior Brand values to customers
- Recruit the best-qualified Retail developer
- Optimize team planning respecting new Coverage guide lines and improve match to traffic (Top Doors Focus)
3. TRAINING, IN COLLABORATION WITH THE TRAINING MANAGEMENT TEAM:
- Implement individual training path for Dior sell out staff (Retail developers and Future Animators)
- Multi-brand Retail Developers: support to run an adapted expertise program (as well as on-going novelties and Basic trainings, on field, in classroom and through e-learning (if applicable)
- Ensure coaching programs implementation
- Passion for Retail and for field mission.
- People-oriented supervisory skills
- Structured, systematic and organized
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ready to travel within Benelux region (80% of his/her time on the FIELD
- High coaching and Customer service skills
- Excellent in Office tools.
- Dutch speaking with Excellence in English & ideally french.
- 3-5 Years Management experience minimum
- Proven track record in Retail/field management
- Established relationships with key Beauty Retailers in the market is a plus