Guerlain Regional Training Manager:
Define with Central team, support and supervise European countries (export and subsidiaries) in their Beauty Consultant and Retail Training Strategy.
- Define the annual training objectives, priorities and training programs
- Lead and assist the local Trainers (Recruitment, Coaching, Training Support/Aid, etc)
- Review and enhance training content, input the regional needs into the development in Central
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Training programs
- Regional training and follow-up of special skincare institute techniques and methods
- Develop and execute local seminars in coordination with the local trainers and Brand managers
Support European markets in their performance management and business development, through the monitoring & support of practices, tools and processes defined by / with Central, such as :
- Sell out performance KPI's on BC performance
- Retail performance processes and tools
- BC professionalization program & award programs
- Organize and conducts regional seminars on Retail & Training Development, as well as Regional
REGIONAL MAKE UP MANAGEMENT:
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Bring clients into the GUERLAIN universe through authentic storytelling about our products and heritage.
- Embody GUERLAIN codes & attitudes and demonstrate attention to detail at the POS
- Create an engaging shopping experience for each client through the GUERLAIN Selling Ceremony.
- Take ownership of the counter
- Guarantee the perfect presentation of the counter in terms of merchandising, grooming, and shop floor.
- Check, correct and maximize the merchandising.
- Educate on the GUERLAIN make-up universe and convey your passion.
- Participate in PR activities when requested
- Management of the European make-up artist team and supervise the regional make-up expert program
ATTITUDE & SKILLS
- Passionate, you transmit our passion to our BCs and you provide exceptional service to our clients and convey your passion through each client interaction.
- Empathetic, your smile creates a positive atmosphere for our Beauty Advisors, clients and your team
- Positive, you have a "can-do" attitude and challenge yourself to go beyond expectations.
- Attuned to the luxury universe, you make no compromise on details and service.
- Team player, you work in a collaborative way within the teams
- Ability to make client feel at ease.
- Comfortable with travelling and working in different type of POS, with different teams.
- Leadership by example
- Fluent in English, you are able to serve clients from different countries and cultures.
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office application
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization
- Knowledge and understanding of retail environment
- Strong initiative, customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple deadlines
- Based in the Levallois regional office, with approximately 70% travel throughout Europe