Within the E Commerce department of Christian Dior Couture, we are looking for an Europe E-Commerce Junior Manager, who is reporting to the Head of E-Commerce for Europe and HQ. Your role is to support the Business development and follow-up of the ongoing projects and operations of the European E-commerce for Christian Dior Couture, in the context of a highly growing online activity in the European zone.
Your main missions will be to:
E-Business development for the EU zone:
- Develop metrics and provide sales reports and web performance analysis to share with key stakeholders internally. Support proposals on Budget and sales forecasts for the E-commerce zone.
- Follow-up the implementation of Buying and Merchandising guidelines in Europe, in close collaboration with the central e-Merchandising team.
- Ensure client development initiatives for online customers together with the CRM teams, analyzing customer trends and needs.
- Support on the European commercial plan animation.
On-going projects and daily operations:
- Define clear action plans to achieve sales targets (weekly and monthly).
- Follow-up the day-to-day operation in close collaboration with the Supply Chain and the 3PL Warehouse to reduce friction elements and ensure the best online customer experience.
- Ensure post-sales and operational support when it comes to Business decisions linked to customers' orders (fraud management, exceptions, etc.).
- Support the EU websites features development and ensure rigorous testing and smooth integration in conjunction with the Product Owners team.
- Dynamic price checking and setting on EU website following retail policy of product being visible and available
You have 3 to 5 years's experience of working on digital/ e-commerce projects.
You have a strong commercial acumen and relationship-building skills dealing with senior stakeholders.
You are passionate about e-commerce and customer experience.
You are efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results.
It's desirable to have some knowledges in Google Analytics, Magento and Microsoft Excel.
You are bilingual in English and French proficiency is a plus.
Encouraging diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture is involved since 2013 in an approach in favour of the employment of people with disabilities.