Founded in 1884, Bulgari's name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, Bulgari uses its rich history to inspire audacious designs and produce truly colorful creations making us unique. Internationally renowned and part of LVMH group, from our roots in jewelry and watches we have branched out into accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Excellence, enthusiasm and passion are the chemistry of everything we do.
In order to strengthen our Watch business unit based in Neuchâtel, we are recruiting a talented Environmental & Sustainability Project Manager Watch.
You implement and coordinate the social and environmental business unit strategy that promote sustainable development in line with the CSR (RSE) group objectives. In close collaboration with all business units and Maisons of the group, you propose concrete actions to the organization and foster initiatives and best practices to strive for the sustainable excellence. You follow-up the achievements and monitor the CSR performance of the WBU.
- Ensure an exhaustive mapping of the supply chain and apply the highest environmental and social standards to the supplier portfolio by guaranteeing organizing CSR audits and promoting continuous improvement.
- Implement COC standards in the perspective of the certification.
Environment and Compliance
- Support the implementation of ISO 14000 standards in the perspective of the certification.
- Propose concrete action plans to reduce Co2 emissions related to energy consumption.
- Audit and improve environmental efficiency within our production sites (wastes, water,...).
- Update and maintain the compliance to the RJC and future certifications (COC and ISO 14000).
- Ensure a CSR regulatory watch, communicate and pilot implementation of projects with strategic deadlines.
Coordination and reporting on performance
- Set priorities, structure and coordinate the action plans with all actors of the Watch BU.
- Set up and follow strategic CSR KPI's on a regular basis
- Ensure regular reporting to the management and provide all CSR data and results to the Bulgari CSR organization and to the LVMH coordination groups Collaborate.
Having at least 5 years of experience as Corporate Sustainability Engineer or Project Manager ideally in the manufacturing industry, you have experience in implementing concrete CSR actions to reach environment excellence. You have genuine and proven interest and understanding of sustainability and relevant legislation.
You have excellent project management skills with strong ability to prioritize and manage complexity in order to simplify an ambitious CSR vision into measurable, concrete and short-term actions.
Result-oriented and charismatic, you set up clear objectives and targets and your natural leadership allows you to influence and inspire others to reach them.
Hands-on and pragmatic, you are a "do-er" and are not afraid to take the lead on operational tasks. Flexible, you are able to work both on very detailed tasks such as reporting and audit, as well as defining an appealing and innovating mid-term and long-term vision.
You speak fluently French and English, Italian being a strong asset.