Since 1860, TAG Heuer (part of LVMH group) has embodied avant-garde, precision and bold style, that have marked the history of the watch industry. In 2015, we have introduced the first luxury smartwatch on the market, leveraging the Swiss watchmaking savoir-faire. Since then, the TAG Heuer Connected Watch business unit was created to scale, with the vision to bring an unprecedented mix of elegance, lifestyle and sports tracking features to our smartwatch users.
Are you interested in shaping the future of this fast-growing segment of high tech?
In order to support our growing activity, we are looking for an electrical engineer to help develop, test, and debug one or several connected products. The position is based in Paris but will require travel abroad.
- Perform circuit design, schematics capture and layout of prototypes and development boards
- Perform PCB modifications and rework, and modify hardware for measurements and testing
- Perform manual and automated measurements (power, timing, thermal, etc.) on prototype and production hardware, and clearly document results
- Track progress of, and provide technical assistance to external partners on a variety of hardware subjects
- Assist the quality and testing teams in designing test cases, debugging hardware issues and performing failure analysis on defective parts, and defining corrective actions when issues are found
- Help the customer service team investigate issues reported by clients
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation for schematics, layout files, datasheets, and test reports
- Proficiency in analog and digital circuit design and theory
- Proficiency with an EDA and simulation tool (Cadence, Altium, etc.)
- Proficiency with scripting and low-level code (Python, C)
- Excellent soldering and rework skills
- Excellent English communication skills
Education & Experience:
- BS in electrical engineering
- Three years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in high-volume consumer electronics manufacturing is a plus
- Experience in RF design or battery powered devices is a plus