As part of the Global Travel Retail Team in Paris, you will execute training programs on the Moët Hennessy portfolio for mainly external audiences in major airports & cruise lines in EMEA region. In line with business objectives & customers agreed plans, you will create, manage & track effectiveness of training tools. To carry out this mission, frequent travelling is required approximately 60% of the year.
Execute Global Travel Retail training programs in EMEA in alignment with marketing plan by customer, brand strategies and global guidelines:
- Prepare Annual Training Delivery Plan for main accounts in close cooperation with Marketing & Sales team of the region
- Adapt centrally provided training solutions according to audience and environment
- Contribute to category training with a focus on selling skills development in collaboration with Global team
- Deliver in-depth training programs according to training plans with focus on Hennessy, Champagne and Travel Retail exclusives:
- Host and Educate consumer at high-profile dinner on-board Cruise & key Ferry lines
- Manage a calendar of these trainings in line with significant dates and new product releases
- Provide feedback to global team
Create and manage educational tools and programming:
- Keep all training materials timely updated and ensure the high quality and accuracy
- Work together with internal & external partners to customize appropriate training materials according to the markets needs
- Assist GTR with Education and Training development tools such as Art of Selling, Mystery Shopping, Retail Seminar.
Measure and Track effectiveness of all Training initiatives and programs:
- Track and report the result and effectiveness of all training activities on a monthly basis
- Engage in effective communication with team members, in pursuit of continuous improvement of training expertise
- Visit stores to check the improvement of Sales Ambassadors' product knowledge and service level after training
Following 3 to 5 years of relevant training or education experience in Luxury goods industry, you want to develop the knowledge and potential of sales team in highly international and dynamic environment. You show strong communication and interpersonal skills, cross-cultural sensitivity and pedagogy. In complete autonomy, you are an excellent project planner & manager. A good understanding of Wines & Spirits or Travel Retail sector will be a plus. Excellent spoken and written French & English is mandatory.