The E-Merchandising Analyst will be responsible for understanding and analyzing the E-Merchansising key drivers of performance related to Dior.com to identify opportunities and recommend strategies to achieve business objectives and maximize sales. The role works with E-Merchandisers, Supply Chain, E-Business Analyst, Webanalytics and other cross-functional business partners.
Job description & main missions (Categories Women & Dior Maison)
- Assortment and product planning process:
- Partner with E-Business Analyst on the construction to develop sales forecast and associated OTB by product category
- Consolidate the zones ‘Buying Strategy' to define the Showroom Buying Strategy
- Challenge the buying KPI per zone and categories (penetration rate, SKU count & LT mix) Monitor for both
- Present final assortment to other stakeholders within the company (e.g Debrief)
- Forecast TO by wave and stories
- Analyst Lead for e-merchandsing
- Partners with e-merchandisers to understand site merchandising strategies and to identify needed business support where appropriate
- Ensure stock optimisation (deliveries, reorder, rebalancing...)
- Create and update weekly & monthly e-merch reports,
- Analyze, report and lead key E-Merchandising performance metrics to ensure activities within their assigned area are meeting strategic and sales objectives (ST, Long Tail, Subscribers, Return Rate...)
- Work with testing and analytics team to analyze weekly site metrics and co-determine actions to improve results (Most viewed product on site, higher conversion rate products)
- Check sites frequently to ensure strategies have been executed appropriately
- Forecasting, Allocation and Replenishment
- Adjust Forecast based on deliveries working closely with E-Business Analyst
- Ensure timely execution of all planned products allocations as needed
- Serve as the point of contact for EC teams to address and resolve replenishment
- Business School or Engineer master's degree with strong interest in data analytics and business intelligence.
- 5 years minimum experience in Digital & E-commerce required, or similar position in Supply Chain, Merchandising or Retail Performance roles.
- Fluent in English is required. French is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and advanced functions) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
- Interest in the Luxury & Fashion industries.