The mission consists in developing the Small Leather Goods and Accessories (Jewellery / Sunglasses) business for the European & Middle Eastern region, in accordance to Retail Budget and Strategy; it implies to propose relevant actions to grow sales and to become a key interlocutor to stores.
Main responsibilities include:
DRIVE THE BUSINESS OF THE CATEGORY
- Follow up sales on weekly basis and liaise with stores to meet their specific needs
- Analyse performances, by product/store, prepare weekly, monthly, seasonal reports
- Propose corrective actions, identify growth opportunities for those categories
- Follow-up deliveries and collection launch, define stock allocation by product/store and optimize stock during season through weekly revision of replenishment plan.
- Coordinate actions planned on the categories with VM, Training, Clienteling, Digital, Retail Managers...
- Liaise closely and frequently with stores to answer and understand product needs (frequent store visits ; 2 per month)
- Provide feedback to Central Merchandising/Collection Merchandising teams to adjust offer to market needs
- Prepare and execute Collection Trainings for sales staff
- Prepare and execute Expert Day once a year (dedicated in-depth training session by category)
- Identify ad hoc product training needs and draft trainings tools accordingly (morning brief content, refresh
- Contribute to the general buying strategy for the region per category: average price evolution, improvement of depth, differenciation etc.
- Prepare all necessary sales reports by activity and by segment/stores; ahead of showroom
- Contribute to building a purchasing plan by activity and segment/store supporting the general strategy
- Define assortment by cluster/store and process orders accordingly
- Share buying strategy and assortment options both with Central teams and EME retail management teams
EDUCATION & AFFINITY
- Business School (minimum Master level) and Fashion Management School
- Interest for fashion and /or strong affinity for luxury, art, design, literature.SKILLS & PROFILE
- Efficient, rigorous, precise, reactive.
- Great analytical skills, ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Good interpersonal skills - to interact smoothly and efficiently both with HO counterparts and store contact persons
- Drive : ability to generate and convey enthusiasm on the categories
- Agility : capacity to cover both strategic topics and deep-dive on details, to handle very short-term quick wins and longer-term perspectives
- Highly developed computer skills with Excel expertise
- French and English fluent