- Assisting in the launch the first E-COM in KSA and secure the growth of the channel. This function will ensure 360 optimizations across all distribution channels & clear alignment on go to strategy.
- Be the key support of online sales growth by optimizing and managing E-Commerce Daily Operations closely with Logistics/Call Center/Accounting/IT teams.
- Facilitating the continuous improvement processes of all E-Commerce operation process, ensuring all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are achieved. Driving and executing action plans for any necessary improvements.
Marketing & operations:
- Setting with the Marketing team and local team the yearly E-COM marketing calendar and reviewing it per quarter based on performance and in line with E-COM commercial objectives.
- Ensuring that E-COM activations are fully harmonized with offline ones ensuring a comprehensive sync of offering & communication.
- Assisting with the relationship between local subsidiary, HQ E-business team, development/technical, logistics partner and external agencies, when needed, to ensure maintenance and evolution of the sites supporting the definition of the project (costs/deadlines/activities).
- Supporting on E-CRM, Media and Influence activations to drive traffic to the DTC, and putting in place actions to catch and care E-commerce Customers
- Managing all E-Commerce related issues daily with Call Center including but not limited to complaints handling, return/exchange, charge back inquiries, site issues etc.
- Coordinating with the E-COM HQ team on the visibility & activation for all launches ensuring brand codes are respected & all assets are live on time.
- Reporting all e-commerce needs to central in order to complete launch toolbox.
- Communicating with central for E-COM asset deployment in order to ensure alignment on visibility & minimizing task duplication between local & global teams.
- Liaising with the digital team to ensure that brand & product pages are relevant with a strong point of differentiation and in line with TOV.
- Monitoring proactively the website performance (bugs or improvements) and promptly assign to the tech team.
- Catalogue management coordination (product publication and planning).
- Monthly tracking of available assortment in order to ensure that all products are listed. Communicate all gaps to sales and logistics teams.
- Communicating quarterly sellout analysis by franchise with all departments and share a clear action plan to optimize activation by platform.
- Managing assortment with the marketing product managers and sales manager and update on bi-yearly basis taking into account discontinuations, launches and alignment with brand & platform strategies.
- Autonomous, ‘Can do' attitude, rigorous, reliable and organized
- Creativity, looking for new ways to improve Guerlain's position
- Team Work
- Strong Communication skills
- Fluent in English / Arabic is a plus.
- Experience in Perfumes & Cosmetic would be preferable
- A first proven experience in E-commerce is a must.