BASED ON ITS SUCCESSFUL OMNICHANNEL EXPANSION, CELINE IS LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE TO JOIN ITS E-COMMERCE DEPARTMENT. AFTER HAVING OPENED MORE THAN 40 WEBSITES WORLDWIDE, CELINE IS CONTINUING AN EVOLUTIVE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY BY LOOKING AT NEW WAYS OF GROWTH.
THE E-COMMERCE CROSS-BORDER & MARKET PLACE MANAGER WILL IDENTIFY PARTNERSHIPS AND ANY EXTENSION OPPORTUNITIES BY RESEARCHING MARKETS AND KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON KEY DEVELOPMENTS IN THE REGIONS. IN COLLABORATION WITH THE E-COMMERCE TEAM, HE/SHE WILL MANAGE & OPERATE DAILY RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE 3D PARTY PARTNERS.
MISSIONS / DUTIES
- In charge of website management, forecasts & results: objectives, customer metrics & overall performance.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations: client service, merchandising, orders preparations...
- Ensures that daily site maintenance is conducted
- Works on both strategic & tactical level
- Works on assortment optimisation and inventory plan to match the sales level
- Provides strategic insights and recommendations of new markets with growth plans
- Co defines and animates joined activation campaigns effort with key services
- Reports weekly dashboards and insights to the top management
- Understands the needs of stakeholders in the market: clients, retailers, wholesalers...
- Develops plans to leverage sales in this channel: assortment, e-merchandising, inventory, digital marketing ...
- Anticipates changes, identify issues & opportunities and the related implications in the business
- Develops corrective actions to address business issues
- Establishes pricing guidelines when needed
- Manages the 3d party relationship
- Accountable for the P&L and budget
- Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements
- Coordinates & collaborates closely with merchants, merchandising team, digital central team...to execute existing & develop new marketplace initiatives & opportunities to exceed E Commerce revenue goals.
- Provides day-to-day management of the site and collaborates on strategic guidance of e-commerce strategies & report on e-commerce metrics
- Monitors all marketplaces marketing actions in line with CELINE guidelines
- In charge of content & images transfers to the partners
- Monitors marketplaces sales level
- Pushes for continuing integration model partner (double opt in...)
- Collaborates with technical teams to deploy CMS & Algorithm features with marketplaces partners
- High Business School
- 3-5 years of E-Commerce experience
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, analytics, content management systems & processes
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Energetic, focussed and target driven
- Teamwork, team spirit!
- Highly articulate and able to influence in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in an online business and marketplace
- French & English fluent