Referent for the global E-commerce performance measurement within the Digital team, you will provide business reports and bring critical insights using analytics, working in close collaboration with various business stakeholders at central and zone levels.
Job description & main missions:
- Forecast the business potential by E-commerce zone and by category based on a data-driven approach to define the yearly sales plan. Contribute to the "Open to Buy" definition prior showrooms buying sessions to ensure consistency with the E-commerce sales targets.
- Participate in the weekly business update meetings with the zones E-commerce stakeholders to consolidate the global sales report and prepare the daily and weekly executive summary for the management, including the:
- E-commerce & Omnichannel sales performance by zone
- E-Merchandising performance by business unit (universe, category) and by season.
- Business driver tree performance (e.g. traffic, CVR, AOV, return rates, ...)
- Customers development KPIs.
- Develop ad-hoc analysis using multiple data sources (first and third-party) to identify business opportunities or risks for the zones.
- Contribute to the E-commerce 3Y/5Y plans, P&L and budget construction quarterly.
- Business School or Engineer master's degree with strong interest in data analytics and business intelligence.
- 5 years minimum experience in Digital & E-commerce required, or similar position in Supply Chain, Merchandising or Retail Performance roles.
- Fluent in English is required. French is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables and advanced functions) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
- Knowledge in data visualization tools (Qlick Sense, Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio, etc).
- Interest in the Luxury & Fashion industries.