Céline is seeking for a Director Clienteling for Europe & Middle East.
This position will report to the European & Middle East Zone President.
He/She will develop and implement client development strategies across countries with the objective to grow loyalty and recruitment and in coordination with each Retail Manager of the Zone,
- Grow customer base and particularly priority customer segments (e.g. new, locals,...)
- Localize Celine global client strategy through regional approaches and action plans, ensuring necessary consistency while supporting adjustments for local specificities when needed
- Manage a team of local Clienteling Managers and Event / VIC manager
- Coordinate development initiatives across retail & digital channels and touch points, respecting the Brand's identity and guidelines
- Identify / use relevant CRM data and leverage central team for insights
- Build a close and beneficial relationship with the stores, relentlessly investing time in the field, developing tools & methods for SAs, accompanying and enabling change of mindsets
- Perform regular client performance review with markets and articulate best practices ‘sharing
- Manage interactions with internal partners to contribute to transversality and project management mode (retail, merchandising, digital, CRM central team)
- Set with EME President main targets / KPIs
- Make sure that EME CSC provide best in class responses and follow-up customers.
- >10 years of experience
- Strong Clienteling / CRM experience in a luxury and/or fashion environment
- Focused on customer satisfaction by continuously improving services, processes, collaborative capabilities
- Strong business sense
- Team player / interested in the success of the organization as much as his / her own
- Forward thinking
- Experience developing customer loyalty, also able to work on an accurate recruitment approach
- Responsibility for execution of budget and timeline deliverables
- Analytical skills with an ability to translate results into actionable insights
- A confident communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization