Reporting to the Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) Finance Manager, the VIE Finance supports the business in several aspects: monthly finance and contribution to reporting, budget, ad-hoc finance analysis.
Reporting & Finance
- Work with the accounting back offices (3 countries) to ensure the financial statements
- Participate in the preparation and review of monthly reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-flows; FTE) for French mother company
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly consolidated package
- Participate in the preparation of IFRS 16 reporting's
- Assist in reconciliation processes in the Finance Department
- Assist in purchase order process and monthly follow-up as well as strong support to various departments and operational users
Budget & Plan
- Contribute to provide detailed monthly analysis of sales and margin
- Assist in providing detailed monthly analysis of costs by cost centre and by cost type (staff expenses, communications expenses and other expenses) analyzing main variances with latest revision, and budget and previous year
- Cost control follow-up and recommendation of action plan for budget control
- Contribute to prepare Budget and Revision in accordance with group requirements and timetable
- Participate in the preparation of the 3-year plan
- Participate in the preparation of the Budget presentation
- Analysis of KPI's sales per nationality, product category, best sellers
- Assist various HO departments and stores in ad-hoc business and finance control projects
- Involvement in audits
- To support various HO teams in monitoring expenditure and evaluate profitability of new initiatives
Finance & IT
- Participate in the implementation of Finance / IT projects on the controlling functions, especially SAP that would be implemented in 2019
- Reinforce Internal control and implement procedures
- To continually seek to improve processing efficiency and controlling capabilities of the company
Graduated from a Master's degree of a business school or a university, you have a first experience in a similar position within an international group. This experience has especially brought you accounting knowledge, ability to analyse, compare and interpret facts quickly.
You have excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and a strong ability to communicate at all levels. You are a team player and are really cutomer focused (external and internal). Recognized as a self-motivated, pro-active and dynamic person, you have a strong business acumen and are a strategic thinker.
You are system oriented (strong Excel skills are needed for this position).
German and English speaking are compulsory ; French speaking would be useful but is not a pre-requisite.
Position based in our Central Europe Head-Office in Munich.