TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Digital Platforms Administrator Assistant (Internship)
Duration: 6 to 12 months
Starting Date: asap
Location: Eysins, Switzerland (it may be partially remote)
As part of our Digital team, your role will be to support Digital Platforms Administrator in the daily tasks of maintenance and contribution of our various digital platforms (dot.com, DAM, PIM).
- E-Commerce Products and Catalogs management
- Web design and digital assets management
- Follow translation processes
- Ensure that contribution guides and documentation are up to date
- You have an University Degree in Digital Communication, Marketing or IT development
- You are fluent in English and French with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have solid skills in project planning, you are result oriented with a great ability to generate creative ideas
- You are a team player, but you are also autonomous and can work independently
- You are sales-oriented and pay a great attention to detail