A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
Digital Customer Experience Coordinator
Under the responsibility of the Digital Customer Experience Manager, you will accompany Hublot through the digital development of its customer experience.
- Management and animation of our owner's CRM platform "Hublotista": content, developments, coordination of events, analyzes, markets communication...
- eCRM project support: creation, deployment and analyses of innovative ways to interact online with our clients
- Social CRM support
- Monitoring and documentation of Hublot's collector's community activations
- Management of the customer presentations' schedule during specialized Watches Trade Shows
- Point of contact for Hublotista customers but also internally (POS, markets, etc.) regarding watches registrations and general questions
- Manager's support on the development and running of the "Customer Service Center"
- Creation of standard answers, diverse templates and process
- Creation of newsletters layouts and testing
- Follow-up of campaigns, results and proposals for future campaigns
- Master's degree in business administration, Business School or equivalent, with Digital Marketing or e-commerce specialty
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in Digital Marketing with a strong CRM Customer Service orientation in an agency or for a major E-commerce company
- Very good command of Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Suite Crea (Photoshop) required
- Knowledges of Sales Force / Marketing Cloud, a plus
- French and English fluent, both spoken and written
- Autonomy, involvement, adaptability, analytical skills, proactive attitude and keen spirit
- Strong service orientation, and excellent relationship skills
- Customer sensitivity, and technology saavy for digital trends
Information à l'attention des candidats
Job position: 01.04.2019