The Digital and Etail Manager is responsible for the management and sales growth of all Benefit Australia's Etail Partners through the implementation of innovative and DNA packed marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will also manage the brands owned, earned and paid digital presence across social media platforms on both a creative and strategic level.
- Oversee Benefit Cosmetics strategy, product assortment, and content on the e-commerce sites of our wholesale retailer partners.
- Ensure the sales targets are met by developing a promotional calendar to support the assortment plan; new launches, exclusives, always on.
- Identify areas of opportunity to achieve sales goals and send out monthly reports
- Work closely with National Account Manager to manage the execution of all online merchandising and marketing initiatives to help drive online sales growth.
- Partner with the retailer's e-commerce merchandising and marketing teams to negotiate and secure exclusives, promotions, and exposure across site, email and socials.
- Be familiar with retailer ecommerce and sales-driving digital marketing techniques, a strong communicator and project manager able to collaborate and ensure flawless and timely execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Plan retailer site content needs and create assets for channel specific content.
- Manage Etail Coordinator to provide all visual assets, copy and samples to the Etailer.audits to ensure merchandising, search and assets are maximized.
- Oversee digital content, community, and advertising programs focused on expanding Benefit's reach via digital media with a well-rounded mix of creative activities designed to improve our awareness, relevancy, and customer engagement.
- Strategise and implement our paid digital media strategy
- Pilot out of box, personalized and creative digital campaigns to stay relevant and connect with our Benebabe's and Benebro's
- Manage email strategy and content plans to drive online sales growth and clear brand messaging
- Oversee Digital Coordinator to manage daily execution of social platforms.
> At least 5 years digital management experience in consumer product, retail brand industry - Cosmetics Industry is a plus
> Pro-active, hands-on disposition with the ability to handle multi-tasks
> Ahead of the curve when it comes to digital marketing platforms and innovation - particularly when it comes to Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
> Paid social campaign set up and management and experience with Facebook Ads Manager
> Passionate about bringing Benefit's unique, fun loving DNA to life in the digital space
> Budget Management
> Strong relationship management skills
> Strong attention to detail
> Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
> Strong MS Office skills with advanced ability to use MS Excel and intermediate MS Powerpoint
> Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
> Excellent problem-solving skills; strategic and creative thinker
> Highly organized with good time management skill