Measure the performance of LV digital activities on Brand and business, provide argumented recommendation // provide a consistent, robust & relevant framework for web analytics discipline among teams & markets // champion the awareness & savviness around digital analytics activities to increase teams's efficiency.
Reporting to the Digital Experience & Performance team, the Digital Analyst has 3 main missions:
- Analyze the 360° performance of digital activities on LV brand and business, within its markets & industry :
Ensure the production of robust, documented, relevant and regular analysis of Louis Vuitton digital actitivies' performance, and provide argumented recommendations, using any kind of data available (figures, text, images...), from any source (media, content, operations, CRM, LV datalake..) in various types of outputs (ad hoc reports, event reports, business cases, recurring reports...).
- Responsible for the global functional administration & supervision of web analytics usages across the company:
Understand business objectives, translate them into common KPIs, dashboards and reports to feed different teams & profiles of users.
Connects with the Data Steward who builds tracking plans, and guarantees the integrity of analytics data throughout the delivery of agile releases on the website (lv.com) and apps (LV Pass, City guides...)
- Support the Digital transformation of the company
By building and animating a community of "super users" of Digital performance monitoring tools across the world (web analytics solution, social listening solution, sales reporting solution and others tools developed internally - e.g. social room) Inform on latest evolutions, share best practices, provide training and daily support.
- Education: Master degree level, Business School/Engineer School
- Expérience : 5 years minimum, with previous experiences in Webanalyst, Digital project management, Business analysis
- Competences : Very good command of Excel and webanalytics tools, proficiency in Data visualization tools a plus
- Profile: High sensibility and involvement into digital marketing
- Tools used: Adobe Analytics, Netbase, Qlikview
- Ability to work in multi cultural environment
- Strong Listening capabilities
- Innovative, curious, and thought leadership
- Flexibility, ability to manage several projects