The LVMH Visual Image Studio provides services to other companies within LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton Group, the world leader in luxury. We are currently looking for a Designer who will support the Senior Designers in the process of researching, developing, illustrating, designing and prototyping creative concepts for all 3-dimensional (3D) and spatial design projects (including but not limited to window displays, exhibition spaces, space design for retail product animations and props).
As well as supporting Designers, the Junior Designer will also work autonomously on smaller design projects assigned by the Studio Director or one of the Design/Creative directors.
- Support in idea/concept research and autonomous research for particular projects
- Sketches and visual exploration of creative ideas
- 3D models and renderings of the ideas (use of Rhinoceros and/or 3DStudioMax, Z-Brush for 3D modeling and Keyshot and/or V-Ray for rendering)
- Preparation of validation presentation of concepts
- Supporting in development of technical drawings for prototyping
- Support in declination and sequences development
- Innovation and design implementation
- Partnering with technical designers and producers on finding solutions to executing concepts
- On-site design support for executed concepts
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of spatial design skills
- Must demonstrate ability to illustrate own novel ideas through sketches, drawings and physical mock-ups.
- High level of 3D design skills including command of modeling and rendering software such as Rhinoceros and Keyshot
- Knowledge of and interest in the application of materials and manufacturing techniques and engineering
- A creative and curious mind, open to and interested in varied and eclectic sources of inspiration and including an interest in luxury fashion.