Within the Menswear Business Unit in Paris of Christian Dior Couture and attached to the Product Manager for the Men's Ready-to-Wear, we recruit a passionate and driven Demi-Mesure Expert to actively contribute to the growth of Tailoring business thanks to a strong product knowledge and tailor expertise. Acting as an ambassador of Christian Dior Couture, you will ensure a unique customer experience, and a high standard client service.
- Organize and represent our House during worldwide events (Demi-Mesure fairs, "Villa Dior", One-to-one's)
- Provide and inspire outstanding welcome, service and loyalty to our clientele
- Participate in the preparation of merchandise displays and presentations
- Accurately mark and pin garments for alterations and report on order forms
- Provide high-quality workmanship for alterations according to client's wishes and high standard of Dior
- Track orders with Business Unit, workshops, stores
- Conduct competitors monitoring about product offer and events
With a first successful experience in the luxury universe, you have more than 10 years of experience in similar role.
You are highly passionate by Menswear, and you have thorough and in-depth Tailoring knowledge (garment construction, fit issues, fabrics).
You are providing outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication.
You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
You have strong interpersonal, communication, adaptation and follow-through skills.
You speak French and English fluently, Italian is beneficial.
You are able to work and travel varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Many travel trips 70% of the time are expected.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Since 2013, Christian Dior has been involved in promoting the employment of people with disabilities.