Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Travel retail Asia Pacific team and based in Singapore, you will support Key account Managers of Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China in planning sales forecasts and products allocations. Taking into account company supply and operational flows constraints, using sell-in/sell-out data analysis to provide accurate support and recommendations.
DEMAND PLANNING (50%)
- Partner with KAM (Key Account Managers) to review and prepare Sales Forecasts, based on Sell-in/ Sell-out performance and activation plan;
- Support Sales strategies through ensuring appropriate inventory and product position;
- Input sales forecasts in APO (Logistics tool) once a month for GTR in consolidation with Sales Managers across APAC region and check the consistency against annual plan;
- Manage consistency in the forecast vs. annual plan/phasing and activation plan;
- Provide qualitative comments in case of major variance vs. budget forecasts;
- Coordinate allocation of stocks to the customers in case of lack of products with the support of Logistics Team;
- Ensure Phase in Phase out are properly planned in the sales forecast for skus with vintage switch during each forecast cycle to secure smooth supply & sales forecast are properly updated according to quota for VAPs/ Limited Editions.
- Ensure sales forecast adhere to Maisons' SOP guidelines provided due to supply/production constraints
SC PROCESS IMPROVEMENT (20%)
- Partner with Sales, Customer Services and Supply Chain team to review and improve APO process
- Build and Maintain a monthly Sell-in vs. Sell-out vs. SOH vs. shipment plan dashboard (Performance Planning)
- Partner with MHAP SC for Customer PO process automation and improvement
ANALYSIS & REPORTING (20%)
- Consolidate and report weekly & monthly business performance (Sell-in/ Sell-out);
- Analysis and comments on business volumes performance vs. LY and Budget.
SOH position analysis
AD HOC PROJECTS & ANALYSIS (10%)
Studies in Logistic/ Supply Chain/ Finance/ Engineering. Following 1 or 2 years working in Supply chain or Finance field, you show strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Proactive and multicultural oriented, you have the good attitude to adapt easily to other cultures. Business oriented, you also beneficiate from a good knowledge of forecasting and financial systems: SAP /BI / Essbase/ Excel.
- Completely fluent in English. Mandarin is a plus
- Starting date: September 2018
- 18 months contract
Information à l'attention des candidats
APPLY FOR A VIE :
To be able to take part in the Volunteer for international experience scheme you must:
- be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration,
- be a national of one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA),
- be a student, a graduate or a job seeker,
- have completed the national service obligations in your home country (if any),
- have a clean police record.