Under the Head of Data Intelligence, The Data Manager is responsible for acquiring and maintaining all of the Dior Data for operationnal purposes. He also drives and support IT in terms of data environments systems and tools to answer to a wide spectrum of business needs from Customer Relationship Management and Business Intelligence to Machine Learning.
You will join Dior in a very dynamic momentum of Data Intelligence practice
Main missions :
- Ensure the exhaustivity of data entry in data warehouse:
check integration reports and works with IT on problems resolutions and day to day maintenance,
- Ensure data quality in existing and future environments:
perform regularly controls on data quality metrics and KPI's, propose, plan, prioritize and follow up on fixes and solutions
- Support Data Protection and security management of client information
- Define Data and business needs for new tools / systems, support their deployment and test control
- Responsible for the data Catalog :
define and maintain the directory of KPIs / Data required for operations
- Challenge and support IT on Data environments / systems / tools setup projects :
- Main projects identified : Data Platform, Data Lake, BI, DMP
- A technical bachelor's degree or business degree with analytical experience, a MBA or Masters with a concentration in Data Analytics or engineering would be appreciated (CFA).
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Management
- Experience in IT project management. Knowledge of IT/Data environments (ETL, Datawarehousing, Big data, BI, Data Science, ...)
- Knowledge of SQL, python, SAS and at least a BI system (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, ...) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of IT infra / architecture processes is welcomed.
- Adaptability, anticipation, autonomy, strictness, results orientation, analytical capabilities are the key qualities needed for the role
- The applicant will have to command english (both spoken and written)
Information à l'attention des candidats
Since 2013, Christian Dior has been involved in promoting the employment of people with disabilities.