The Customer Service Representative role is based out of our Miami office. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing information to customers pertaining to shipments to and from the countries we service - from order entry point to final delivery within Latin American and The Caribbean.
- Receives researches and responds to inquiries from Stores, Customers and Sales team on goods (stock availability, client order status and shipment details) promptly and efficiently.
- Manage the orders and deadlines received from customers (order entry in the system, checking launch dates, delivery dates, date of availability, backorder management, etc.) according to monthly projections and sales forecasts.
- Work closely with Sales team, Local Administration and F&A teams as well as any other department that may be pertinent (Pricing, Stock, Invoicing, IT, Packaging, Marketing, etc.) when issues occur at any stage of the flow in order to obtain a fast resolution and offer alternatives to unresolved problems.
- Coordinate operational market activities, using all available resources, verifying progress and intervening in a timely manner when obstacles arise; always keeping with agreed deadlines and requirements; working to maximize shipments/revenues whilst maintaining a positive and enthusiastic approach interacting with customers, colleagues and other departments.
- Keep track of the orders from reception to delivery at final destination and maintain accurate records/import documentation (confirmations, packing lists, invoices, AWB, etc.).
- Keep track of all issues related to customers order to the final delivery (pricing issues, product availability, miss-shipments).
- Monthly reporting covering KPI's for business review with Sales team; provide reports and information related to the assigned market or other activities related to the CS Department to Management and/or Sales team when required.
*This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may be changed by Management at any time.
Qualifications - Professional capabilities:
Fluent in English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus.
Experience with SAP or ERP systems.
Intermediate computer and MS Office skills (particularly Excel and Outlook).
Experience in the logistics industry, working knowledge of Import and Export processes with good understanding of Trade Compliance, CITES regulations, HTS classification, FDA and shipping terms.
Experience with Demand Planning and management of Product allocations according to monthly targets.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with customers and colleagues.
Commitment and Drive