As a member of the Logistics Department for Parfums Christian Dior Arabia, the Customer Service Executive is responsible for the complete follow-up of the market orders in terms of service levels, issue the necessary adjustments, & liaising with the warehouse to improve the lead-time, reactivity & the quality of the service.
He/She will also be the warehouse operations liaison between the logistics of the company and the outsourced warehouse team in terms of delivery lead-time & customer service.
The Customer Service Executive will report to the Logistics Manager.
The Customer Service Executive will work on :
- Live updating & processing of sales orders in ERP system
- Daily reporting of confirmed sales orders
- Ensuring that the Warehouse daily receives and supplying POs
- Issuing returns & following up with the Warehouse to ensure receipt of goods returned
- Reporting monthly the returns made for each region
- Ensure an Excellent Customer Service by updating lively the shortages for the daily OOS report and launches OTR report updating & follow-up.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS CONTROLLING
- Ensuring that the customer claims are immediately solved with taking the proper action. Will also need to report it daily
- Collecting monthly from the warehouse team the delivery lead-time of orders.
- Ensuring that targeted delivery lead time is met & following up with the warehouse team to achieve it
- Solve issues causing delay on the short & long term
- Market returns follow-up from end to end and daily reporting of credit notes issued
PURCHASE ORDER FOLLOW UP
- Commutating invoices
- Sending proof of payment
- Sharing shipment details with the warehouse
- After reception of each PO, send claim to supplier & update the follow up file
REPORTINGS & DOCUMENTATION
- Establishment of new analysis and reporting relevant to the logistics department
- Write the Key Work Processes Documentation
- Monthly Balanced Scorecard implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Bachelor Degree and first successful professional experience in logistics, supply chain, transport, forecast or customer service are highly required
- Previous experiences in the cosmetic and/or luxury industry is a strong advantage
- Customer service oriented
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to multitask by managing deadlines
- A dynamic and proactive personality, with strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and most particularly Excel
- Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus