TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker founded in 1860. Ever since TAG Heuer pushes boundaries to invent daring watches for bold people. This technological know-how is devoted to mastering time with extreme precision. Long-lasting partnerships with motor racing teams and top athletes fuel TAG Heuer to break the rules of traditional watchmaking and require teamwork, courage and ambition. To keep on this quest, DON'T CRACK UNDER PRESSURE is far more than a claim: it is a mindset.
Connected Watch - Customer Service Coordinator (W/M)
Reporting hierarchically to the VP Operations and functionally to the Customer Care Manager, you lead the overall support given to our customers worldwide and contribute to establish a seamless global customer service for the TAG Heuer Connected watch, tailored to a rapidly growing clientele.
Your main missions are:
- Manage the ticketing tool (Salesforce Service Cloud): make sure that all the tickets are solved in a timely manner, ensure that information given to customers is accurate and meet the brand standards, coordinate technical issues processing directly with our external partners,
- Drive overall improvement of the tool and support: establish worldwide standardized answers, share best practices among the support teams and increase their knowledge through regular mailing on current bugs, update the FAQ etc.
- Liaise with technical partners and identify relevant solutions to help the team improve the product,
- As a team coordinator, your role is to engage and energize support teams to deliver service that delights customers,
- Handle a global reporting and carry out actions to enhance the support performance.
Graduated with a bachelor degree in a relevant field, you have already acquired work experience ideally in the tech industry, with a customer-focused culture. You demonstrate interest for wearables.
You have an excellent level of French and English.
Self-starter with a can-do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and to show leadership.
Agile, adaptable, energetic, and driven for results, you have also strong organizational and analytic skills, including the ability to interpret customer needs into application and operational requirements.
Team player, you are known for your excellent communication & interpersonal skills.