24 Sèvres is the new shopping destination for luxury fashion online and is currently looking for a CRM & Marketing Activation Manager to join the marketing team.
Joining a young and dynamic company, you will report into the Global Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the marketing activation strategy, and oversee all CRM functions, including loyalty, customer segmentation, email/app notifications, data and insights and You will be key for developing and driving an experience-centric culture and bring a strong business mindset to the company. With a passion for data and digital, your sense of business and a creative flair, your ability to visualize and communicate data and insights will be key to our success.
- Marketing activation
- Build and handle the marketing activation plan on all markets and all segments (prospects, customers), identifying and activating the relevant marketing triggers (services, personalized offers..), running a test & learn approach.
- Coordinate and follow-up the activation plan on a omni-channel basis (on-site, media, CRM...) providing the appropriate KPIs and dashboards.
- CRM & loyalty
- Create, develop and execute an omni-channel strategy across all customer segments in order to maximize revenue and the customer lifetime value, through lifecyle programs.
- Manage direct marketing channels to plan and execute communications to our customer base, spanning email subscribers, mobile app users, and loyalty tiers
- In collaboration with Le Bon Marché, develop the loyalty program 24 Sèvres (share of subscribers, value, attractiveness, relevancy per market, new services, new tiers, KPI settlement and follow-up)
- Data & personalization
- Manage the data and all the related projects (strategic, technical, legal)
- Own transactional and customer data analysis to all teams within the business, managing a data analyst.
- Support segmentation needs across multiple channels and areas of the business, can range from transactional segmentation for advertising, to supporting Customer Care initiatives, and customer mapping for our designer brands
- Build the adequate personalization strategy on all levers (tools management, KPI definition and follow-up)
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of CRM & data professionals
- Manage and set budgets with a view on maintaining efficiencies and value
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Business-oriented mindest and strong digital culture.
Team leader who thrives in a relatively flat organization with ability to work across multiple teams with the ability to scope and lead projects.
An analytical mind with a creative flair - able to deliver world-class customer experiences whilst driving value for the business
At least 5 years' experience in a multichannel CRM role or equivalent
Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly to stakeholders
Exposure to multi-cultural teams/organisations, ideally with international experience and excellent level of English.