The intern will be welcomed among the regional Digital, CRM and E-Retail Marketing team for Parfums Christian Dior Orient (PCDO). PCDO manages an area of 36 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India, with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
Our key role is to adapt and implement the global digital marketing strategy for PCD on a regional and local level.
Our missions :
- CRM Projects
- Customer data follow-up and sharing with Digital agency.
- Set up the monthly institutional newsletters and tactical newsletters.
- Creation of made to measure content for online/offline activities and loyalty program.
- Uphold the Brand image by following the communication guidelines.
- Digital Projects
- Content creation for retailer's emailers and social media.
- E-retail content preparation and follow-up (texts, banners, packshots).
- Online competition review on social media and e-commerce.
- Preparation of monthly retailer guidelines for internal use.
You will be working with our external agencies (graphic, digital or translation services) and our different markets. You will actively take part into the budgets follow-up (creation and follow-up of purchase orders).
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
This internship will immerse the trainee into a dynamic team and develop:
- A unique opportunity to work in an international environment in direct relation with our subsidiaries and agents of the Middle-East.
- The opportunity to launch new digital tools and to drive several projects in a multicultural environment
- Autonomy, respect of deadlines and project management
- Student in business school or in university with a first experience in CRM or Digital Marketing (mandatory)
- A rigorous and organized profile with strong competency in project management
- A curious and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines
- Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be fluent in English and French. Arabic is a plu