As an ambassador of the Brand, you must strive to meet the needs of each Client in order to tailor and elevate their experience, and to shape their impression of the Brand. .
- Achieve and exceed Sales Goals
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times.
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering the best service, either in person or over the phone.
- Develop local and international client book with the ability to recruit and develop top clients.
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients with the details and stories of our products.
- Ensure that each client's issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business.
- Support floor moves, merchandising, visual merchandising, and housekeeping as needed.
- Help locate merchandise at other Boutiques for clients, accurately process change sales per Company Guidelines.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in the heart of the house.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures.
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers' merchandise, when necessary
We are currently seeking several Sales Consultants with an expertise in luxury sales to join our team in Hong Kong.
We value forward thinking individuals who are eager to use their creativity and skill set in order to drive the continued success and strong heritage of the brand.
Ideally we are seeking individuals with previous retail experience, preferably gained within a high end or luxury market.
In addition to working for Moynat, you will also have an opportunity to have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Moynat and the LVMH Group.
- A passion for Moynat and our collections
- 3 years of Retail Sales and Client Service experience, preferably in a luxury consumer goods environment
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the brand
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- > Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment, adaptable co strategies which address evolving business trends.
- Fluency in a second language