Purpose of the job:
Support the visual merchandising strategy in Wholesale point of sales and Franchises.
- Set up of collections in stores according to the central visual merchandising guidelines
- Work closely with the Wholesale team to align the visual merchandising guidelines with the merchandise available in stores (adapt the VM depending on the market)
- Ensure the follow up of the visual merchandising with pictures, feedbacks and recommendations
- Train the sales team & VM ambassador of stores to respect rules
- Organize New openings, Events setup, ...
Report to the Visual Merchandising Director / Work closely with the Wholesale Team
Paris Headquarter with frequent travels in Europe & Europe ++ (60% of time travelling)
- Master's degree, business school or VM academic background or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in visual merchandising ideally in the luxury industry
- Knowledge of retail preferably in fashion
- Pack office, PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- English fluent