Moët Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH, gathering 24 prestigious brands (Dom Perignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Belvédère...)
Moët Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT Unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions...
The MHIS Control & Finance Manager is accountable for the administrative, financial, internal control and risk management operations of the MH IT shared service center (MHIS), to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve assets and report accurate financial results.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team (MHIS , ITDLM...).
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team and with all partners of the organization. Oversee the financial operations of all IT including regions.
- Control commitments and resource vendor manager...
- Implement operational best practices. Allocation in a strong link with the CIO office team.
- Drive and develop IT business efficiency.
- Develop performance measures that support the strategic direction.
- Organize and controls the MHIS management reporting (Actual and Forecast).
- Perform accurate and insightful analysis.
- Monitor the IT costs of strategic business plans including multi-annual programs.
- Manage the cash and budgeting processes, reforecasts, strategic planning.
- Develop relationship with operational teams, supervise the reporting calendar planning, the support to departments in budget construction and follow up.
- Ensure the assistance to teams on finance tools.
- Optimise the "cost-accounting" framework and adapt financial monitoring to new IT business models.
- Execute a yearly benchmark of the IT cost with other companies within LVMH or in the same industry.
3/Internal control and External Audit:
- Supervise the global IT annual Erica process (Enterprise Risk and Internal Control Assessment).
- Organize the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures, the animation of trainings for operational teams.
- Follow up Audit action plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies in collaboration with MHCS, MH, LVMH.
- Manage the Capex process.
- Control invoices and instructions.
- Supervise reporting to the group (Excel, Topaz, SyRUS, Craazy...).
- Manage good interaction with MHCS accounting/finance team and other MHCS departments.
- Define and follow up the internal invoicing rules for Group IT costs.
- Manage the MHIS administrative and financial team.
6/ Transversal initiatives and projects:
- Drive the Moët Hennessy "Business decisions & Financial performance" initiative (Finance for non Finance training program).
- Be part of MH transversal initiatives.
Information à l'attention des candidats
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
Education / Experience :
University or Business School (BAC + 5) with a financial profile.
15 years of successful experience in a finance/reporting position & management control.
French and English Fluent (English / French LVMH reports + non-French speakers).
Technical & management skills:
Advanced knowledge of finance, accounting/tax, dashboards, internal control and systems.
Personal & Interpersonal skills:
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Able to work on multiple projects and strong multitasking abilities.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills.
- Creative problem solver, contributes to new ideas and finds solutions to business challenges in operations and finance.
- Transparency & highest level of professionalism at all times, integrity and discretion.
- Embraces the following 3 LVMH Values: Deliver Excellence, Cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit and Be creative and innovative.
ADDITIONNAL INFORMATIONS :
Based in Paris with frequent trips to Epernay.
Frequent communications (Skype, calls) with Asia, America, Europe, AFME.
Trips for Budgets and Strategic plan reviews.