Play an active and transversal role in the Brand and Communication team of Clos19. Work with the Moet Hennessy Maisons and the Clos19 markets.
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest wines, champagnes and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to take a step into the exceptional.
Product Content :
- Research and regroup all information about products to brief copywriters.
- Regularly review and when necessary update product copy (e.g. Maison requests, drinkability updates, new expert reviews, etc.).
- Source all other product detail assets: food pairing, signature cocktails, tasting notes, blend & origin images, beauty shots from Maison and Clos19 asset library.
- Coordinate translation projects with markets and translators. Keep plan and track progress.
Prepare translation files & brief.
Manage mass translation project for Clos19 launch in France.
Collate market feedback for translators to improve quality and consistency of translation work.
- Coordinate publishing of new Journal19 articles on site with Webmaster following Content Calendar.
- Support in gathering requests & preparing briefs for copywriters and journalists.
- Research relevant images within digital asset management and C19 repository.
Content and UI on site:
- Coordinate weekly homepage content updates.
- Liaise with Maisons and Markets to source and put together content for landing pages, activations and campaigns.
- Coordinate asset requests from Markets together with in-house designer.
- Coordinate and collate user interface/content improvement or bugs spotted by teams.
- Fix UI/content bugs, typos, image optimisation.
- Raise bugs with development team and track resolution.
- Participate to regular test/check and user acceptance testing.
- Upload content when needed.
- Support in lifestyle photoshoot organization.
- Ensure photos are correctly named and stored.
- Create ALT Text for all image assets.
- Assist in the implementation of the DAM tool and migration of assets for Clos19.
Content for SEO:
- Update and check meta data
- Add internal links in all Journal19 articles.
- Support in the optimisation of landing pages and Journal19 articles for SEO further to recommendation by SEO agency.
Education: Undertaking Bachelor's degree
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- E-commerce experience / mind set
- Excel proficency
- Curious and eager to learn
Internship agreement ("Convention de stage") mandatory