Moët-Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët-Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France and reporting to the Head of B2C Solutions, you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital & B2C transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
The MHIS B2C Team at Moet Hennessy is looking for a dynamic and diligent project manager that will help us develop our Global Consumer Engagement ecosystem to better know our maisons'consumers, their interactions as well as engaging them through a portfolio of new initiatives including direct sales, marketing automation and data intelligence tools.
The B2C Consumer Engagement Project Manager will be in charge of managing the build & evolutions of the different solutions of the MH Consumer Engagement ecosystem (consumer data collection, storage, activation, analytics), coordinating their worldwide deployment, driving business value and adoption and bringing innovation.
He/she will drive initiatives end-to-end from business case analysis, RFI/RFP processes, project preparation & implementation (agile), change management and run transition/coordination.
He/she will ensure the highest quality of deliverables within agreed timeframe, budget, methodology, optimal coordination with other functions & stakeholders, as well as coordination with Project Management Office and reporting on progress, risks, issues and actions follow up.
He/she will also follow new trends on consumer engagement, B2C digital commerce, conduct benchmark and drive a robust program of innovation in the platform through releases, POCs, R&D...
Previous experience in managing initiatives around B2C CRM, Marketing Automation, Analytics, Big Data, Digital Commerce from both processes and technological perspective is essential. Excellent communication and organisation skills are required to drive daily contact with business/IT stakeholders. The candidate must have outstanding analytical & communication skills to interpret the business needs, manage his/her projects and deliver excellence. Some international traveling (up to 20%) is to be expected for this position.
This job is based in PARIS.
Main responsabilities :
- Ensure global project management overseeing budget / scope / plan and coordinating project teams with business, IS&T and third-party contractors. Identify and mitigates risks/issues, follow up actions. Report project status to Program Management Office
- Coordinate meetings, maintain project calendars, ensure adherence to deadlines, file all project documents, ensure agile projects deliverables. Creation of key Project Management deliverables such as agile ceromonies artefacts, Steering committee presentations, flash reports.
- Follow up / coordinate cross-functional teams in an agile methodology framework from business cases analysis, design review, project preparation & implementation, deployment of new features, adoption & KPIs measurement
- Collaborate with multiple Scrum/Project Teams to pursue an integrated end-to-end perspective
- Conducts end-to-end vendor selection processes (RFI/RFP, evaluation & benchmarking) ensuring compliance with legal and sourcing departments
- Pilot change management activities, ensure relevant supporting documentation is uptodate, prepare transition to run mode
- Proactively drive innovations through releases, POCs, R&D... ensuring the platform explores and capitalizes on new trends and features
- Ensure delivery on time, on budget with the expected level of quality of new site
- Maintain a continuous communication channel with all stakeholders enabling program streams progress and relevant reporting to program governance
Information à l'attention des candidats
Qualification, experience, & skills required :
- Client-oriented with excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment. Able to engage both business and IT teams. Excellent presentation skills (incl. PowerPoint). Experience in coordinating many players in an international context
- Solid business acumen on CRM, Marketing Automation, Consumer Care, Digital Commerce solutions in a B2C context
- IT and business awareness / pragmatic / hands-on / test-and-learn mentality / autonomy and pro-activeness / entrepreneurial oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail with flexibility to accept and embrace change
- Solid experience in agile deliver & run of B2C CRM / Marketing Automation platform (ideally Salesforce SalesCloud & MarketingCloud)
- Experience on Big Data projects related to Consumer engagement
- Friendly assertiveness
- Analytical mind
- A burning desire to deliver quality solutions iteratively, on time and within budget
- Proven track record on Agile methodology
- Languages: English & French
- Job experience required: five years minimum