Compensation & Benefits
- The C&B specialist will be co-responsible to provide accurate data to C&B providers (Hay, Mercer,) for compensation surveys & analyse the market after final results.
- She/he will be co-responsible to manage the Year-end salary & bonus review
- She/he will ensure the implementation of variable pay schemes & all C&B policies within countries
- She/he will accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HR business partners, managers and staff on pay decisions, policy & guideline interpretations and job evaluations.
- She/he will ensure the implementation of the job mapping model within HQ and develops / steers the local (country) mapping model
- She/he will be co-accountable to provide relevant information for Rewards related communications through a range of communications media (including media such as email newsflashes, company new intranet, newsletters)
Budget / Reporting
- She/he will be in charge to ensure the budget & yearly salary increases follow up
- She/he will be co-responsible to the monthly reporting Céline
- She/he will be in charge to put in place a new budget tool system for HR
- She/he will be co-responsible to implement the salary increase automation tool
- She/he will be responsible (supported by the payroll & administration team) to put in place a new HR platform for employees
- Key dimensions:
- Mix of executive & non-executives employees
- 1900 FTE's worlwide
- Master's Degree in Business, Human Resources or other relevant area is required
- At least 5 years business experience in a multinational environment with at least 3 years' experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion
- Expert verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with and challenge all levels within the company
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, diverse work environment
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent in English & French
Information à l'attention des candidats
- The C&B specialist, HRIS is based in Paris and reports to the Global C&B Manager & HRIS.
- Permanent position with a starting date in September / October.