Responsible to: HR Manager
JOB PURPOSE: Oversee and manage the monthly payroll of the company.
Manage the monthly/annual reporting vis-à-vis the head-office in Paris.
Manage the budget of the staff and staff costs, and follow-up
Oversee and manage company benefits to support the retention of employees.
Support the HR Manager in employment relations and department objectives.
Prepare the monthly payroll documentation and communicate with stores for accurate information; starters and changers and leavers. Ensure documentation is completed one day prior to sign off day with HR Manager. Check payroll on completion and send out payslips, P45's and cheques. Manage the Luncheon Voucher distribution for sign off with the HR Manager.
Staff and staff costs
Establish the monthly and annual staff reports of the company
Establish, in coordination with the C&B Manager in Paris, the Finance team, the budget in terms of Staff and staff costs.
Follow-up if the budget, and 3-year plan
Monitor policies to remain within local laws.
Update the company handbook and company policies in line with and changes in local laws.
Oversee the processing and monitoring of local benefits:
Process all application forms and benefit paperwork
Budget, Monitor and control all travel & entertainment costs and training budgets.
Support HR manager on Projects
- 3 to 5 years of Compensation and Benefits experience and/or HR controlling
- Good understanding of retail business operations
- Knowledge of the legislation & employment regulations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Flexible & highly adaptable to the ongoing changes of the business
- Proficient in use of Window Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- French would be an advantage.