To promote and manage the image of the new eyewear organization towards the opinion leaders
To work closely with the Maisons to develop ATL and PR marketing plans for eyewear
To coordinate the external relations and to manage the activities of press office, PR and events.
1. Brand and Product Communication
- To implement communication's activities in collaboration with the Maisons, planning the collections launches and coordinating media planning (digital and traditional) and materials development
- In collaboration with the Maisons PR offices , to develop and implement seasonal PRs
- To coordinate PR agencies and to scout new agencies
- To manage and analyze the press review.
- To coordinate communication and PR activities in support of events, fairs and conventions
2. Corporate Communication
- To develop corporate positioning's activities coordinating the management of all the promotional tools about corporate identity (website, corporate newsletter, corporate monography, press review, brand organ and social networks).
- To manage the relation with the local, national, international and sectorial communication media.
- To be the communication reference for corporate events and sponsorships.
- To be in charge of the showrooms and the annual budget, and to coordinate the suppliers.
- To coordinate activities as Fairs, Conventions, Buying Days and corporate events.
- Master degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar function
- Very strong product and luxe sensibility
- Pioneering spirit, open minded, curious
- proactive , versatile, diplomatic
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment
- Team player
- Results oriented and able to work on tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and French. Italian as a real plus.
- Report to Eyewear Organization Chief Brand Officer
- Role based in Paris with frequent interactions with Maisons