- Supports core markets in the set-up of local media campaigns, including adherence to international guidelines and tools and ensuring the communication calendar is aligned with the overall 360 communication plan
- Participates in the amplification of offline events and media coverage, aligned with the overall communication plan
- Creation of a competitive benchmark of the media landscape (new media formats, targeting opportunities, emerging platforms)
- Monitors ongoing campaign performance with a special attention to media, coordinating with data experts internally and externally, using analytics tools such as Facebook Analytics (Business Manager and Ads Manager), Google Analytics, Radarly, Socialbakers, etc.
- Compiles detailed post-campaign and post-activation reports, measuring overall impact of organic and paid communications
- Proactively recommends campaign optimizations throughout the duration of the media campaign
BRAND CAMPAIGN CONTENT PRODUCTION
- Coordinates content production between internal teams and agency, ensuring high-quality execution and necessary adaptations (by market, channel and usage, taking into consideration legal constraints)
- Follows up with project planning to ensure respect of deadlines and deliverables, coordinating internal and external stakeholders.
Master 1 or 2 from a Business School or University
Fluent in spoken and written French and English
First experience of at least six months (internship/alternance) in a similar position would appreciated
Information à l'attention des candidats
Intership based in Paris