Under the responsibility of the International Director, the Club & Digital Commerce Manager collaborates with the global Marketing team, the Winery Direct to Consumer teams and the markets to build and lead the Chandon Club and Digital commerce strategy, coordination and execution.
The Chandon Club is Chandon 5th largest business market unit to date and together with digital sales is one of the 3 big bets of the Chandon strategic growth map.
- CHANDON CLUB
- Turn this subscription business model into the utmost Chandon customer experience & revenue growth opportunity.
- California Blue print, benchmarking to enhance value proposition
- Deliver process, experience & services, Technology/data, organization & customer satisfaction culture.
- Build relationships strategy including Digital experiences, tech platforms and services, after sales
- Co-build roadmap with CA team and roll out in Australia and other markets.
- Build and steer community across markets, Maison and MH
- WEB, DATA & CRM Ecosystem
Web Site 2.0
- Lead the development of the Chandon Website flagship as the ultimate consumer acquisition, conversion and loyalty touchoint: help, learn, connect, find, buy, after sale...
- Strategic roadmap for new web site ecosystem across the Chandon world
Data strategy & CRM
- Build data strategy, omnichannel & conversion objectives with markets
- Lead CRM across winery and markets, local and global
- DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Support the development of the digital commerce strategy and execution across the diverse transactional channels (owned, marketplace, e-retail, social commerce...) in consistency with the global commercial strategy.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Education: Master University or Business School
4-6 years of experience in web & digital marketing, Digital business / DTC / CRM.
The knowledge of the Wine industry is a plus
A strong affinity to the luxury sector would be appreciated with particular skills in driving excellence in customer satisfaction
Languages: Bilingual French and English. Native English is a plus. Spanish is a plus.
Technical & management skills: Digital business / DTC / CRM. Excellent project management and coordination skills. Good level on Excel and PowerPoint.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Strategic mindset with Doer attitude. Ability to build project team and motivate others. Strong collaborative mindset. Curiosity and enthusiasm. Team player. Trends seeker. Creative. Good communication and presentation skills.
Capability to adapt to the codes and values of the luxury sector. Natural authority.