Moët Hennessy is the Wines and Spirits division of LVMH. Our group of 22 wines and spirits Maisons is like no other in the world: Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Dom Pérignon, Ruinart, Krug, Mercier, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Ardbeg, Chandon, Château du Galoupet, Château d'Esclans, Newton, Terrazas de los Andes, Cloudy Bay, Cape Mentelle, Numanthia, Ao Yun, Volcan De Mi Tierra, Woodinville Whiskey Company, Clos19.
True to tradition, each of our brands builds on a specialty legacy while keeping an unwavering focus on the exquisite caliber of its products. They are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years.
Clos19 is the first dedicated Luxury Champagne, Wines and Spirits Lifestyle shopping platform of its kind, an Online Retail brand offering not only Products, but also exceptional Services and Experiences from LVMH's Wines & Spirits Maisons.
With an expanding domestic and global market, and Revenues increasing month on month, critical Strategic change is on the agenda, in order for us to achieve the objective of dominating our sector.
Reporting to Clos19 Commercial Director, we are seeking an Assortment & Merchandising Manager F/M within a fixed-term contract from 01/07/21 to 15/09/22.
S/he will support global sales and profit through strategic analysis, effective products management and strategic output on Clos19.com. Ultimately you ensure that we make every glass our clients share memorable in key operating markets (currently UK and Germany with new markets opening).
- In support to the Commercial Director, optimize assortment on Clos19 by continuously working with our Maisons in order to ensure the offer consistency and identify the opportunities for Clos19 (main launches, exclusive products, pre-launches, etc)
- In charge of building the new products assortment after the Regional Marketing Meeting presentations every year (including brainstormings and validations with all Maisons and markets)
- Create the Commercial calendar of the up-coming launches based on Maisons communications and updates
- Responsible for the implementation of the global assortment and ensure assortment is implemented with markets
- Liaise with Clos19 Webmaster to align global assortment with product creation schedule - ensure products are ready on time for launch, categorized on site and communicated to markets when ready to launch.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communication team to align commercial objectives with photoshoot, organic social media post calendar, product creation and ensure content is delivering key commercial messages.
- Work closely with UX Manager and Web designer to improve site navigation and ensure homepages and banners reflect trading activations and commercial objectives.
- Ensure it is easy and convenient to find products and order / re-order on site.
- Establish merchandising guidelines, build KPIs and dashboards to monitor performance.
- Work closely with PMO team to list site improvements such as merchandising tools, bundle / hamper builder tool, pre-order or register your interest functionality etc...
- Test and approve technical developments in relation to Merchandising
ANALYSES & PRICING
- Analyze products performance: best sellers, slow movers, pages with high conversions and make merchandising decisions accordingly.
- Make recommendations to increase conversion on site and transactional efficiency (content, call to actions...etc.)
- Build seasonal analysis for the Business Reviews with Maisons
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- You have a master's degree
- You demonstrated 5 to 7 years of successful experience in e-Commerce, Product Merchandising, Digital Marketing, UX
- Experience in wine & spirits or e-drinks is a plus
- You speak English fluently
- Fluent French or German is a plus
- You have an advanced level in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- You are used to Sales Force ideally (or any other e-Commerce back office tools)
- You are used to Target2Sell ideally (or any other e-Merchandising tools)
PERSONAL & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Passionate about e-Retail and product, you have a strategic commercial understanding
- You are a team player collaborating with flexibility within our entrepreneurial environment
- You demonstrate excellent oral and writing communication skills
- You are curious with a learning agility
- You are autonomous, proactive, results driven with solid organizational and project management skills
- You demonstrated solid analytical skills with a very strong attention to detail