This position aims at supporting the daily E commerce business in providing daily support to the pilot stores teams as well as implement & optimize processes for this new business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the E-Commerce Manager to drive best practice and optimum processes across the zones
- Daily support to the Pilot Stores
- Ensures the e commerce orders are processed correctly
- Challenges the stock pool on supporting the business (transfers, stock's accuracy...)
- Makes reporting on ecommerce business (orders leadtime, transfers reports...)
- Align knowledge between pilot stores & up skill if necessary
- Works with RM and ops Managers to anticipate & implement e commerce space in the network (planning and management of new e commerce space openings)
- Responsible of the shipping documents & materials in store related to E Commerce
- Act as project coordinator for HQ projects (Seamless, networks expansion, new developments..) providing support to the stores during their pilots when in the region.
- Support Store Managers in developing their understanding of key operational processes relating to e-commerce
- Support new store managers, teams & Digital Referents on Cegid Omnichannel & stock's organisation
- Actively working with the retail operations manager reducing costs, sales policy alignment, process & organization optimization, considering store's needs & challenges
- Manages processes in stores in compliance with the law (C&C, Request an appointment..)
- Works with Finance team when identifying discrepancies in process (negative stocks...), correct them and share with the stores results & solutions to improve
- Take responsibility for being up to date with current policies and procedures and to adhere to these.
- In alignment with the store managers train the stock controllers to;
- Structure their working day including the e commerce
- Strengthen their working practices (i.e prioritising)
- Check the e packaging processes
- Manages store locator: by getting the information on time and challenging them. Updates the information in the website.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Digital mindset
- Experience in project management
- Omnichannel experience is a plus
- French & English fluent
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Directly reports to the Digital & Ecommerce Manager Europe inside the EME Retail Team
- Visit to stores. Regular travelling to the zones in Europe