Welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH Group. We are a global lifestyle brand with a mission to create the essential tools for a lifetime of travel. For more than 120 years, we've dedicated ourselves to develop unique products where function coexists with luxury, heritage with innovation, and craftsmanship with design.
At RIMOWA we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. It's why our tools are created with longevity in mind. Because the most meaningful journeys last more than a trip, they last a lifetime.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
RIMOWA has a unique opportunity for a Client development analyst to join the team to support on the development and implementation of global strategic programs to embed a client centric mindset within the brand.
The Client Development Analyst will be responsible for leading global Client reporting, in order to drive satisfaction and retention. This role will support the CEM manager, as well as different departments, retail areas, boutiques, and management. S/he will be a key partner to the team, supporting senior leaders in influencing change. The client development analyst will facilitate cross functional understanding (retail, digital, marketing, product development etc.) of our clients and their purchase behaviour through insights that support global business development.
- Create a set of reporting and dashboards to manage CEM performance and improve efficiency at HQ level (database quality, client's profiling, CRM KPIs, CX review, campaigns...)
- Develop a set of reporting for departments (stores, areas, online) to coach on performance (client's mix, client's profiles, CRM KPIs...)
- Conduct weekly & monthly analysis to understand results for stores, areas, departments and management
- Conduct adhoc insights on trends, journeys, product transition and client's evolution
- Run data-mining initiatives to improve client's understanding with third party providers
- Animate regular catch-up with key stakeholders to drive performance
- Coach selected partners to improve according to objectives
- Communicate and present findings to relevant departments and management
- Lead the implementation of CRM BI tool
- Develop partnership with key stakeholders to ensure results are understood
- Manage requests on analysis, KPIs, and reporting for CEM, to integrate into the development plan.
We would like to speak to professionals who possess a Bachelor's degree in conjunction with at least 3 years'
experience in client insights within an international environment.
Furthermore, we seek:
- Experience in developing and implementing CRM reporting
- Experience in using relational database tables / knowledge of Salesforce and PowerBI
- Analytical, curious and entrepreneurial mindset to help develop and drive new initiatives
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively solve problems.
- Positive, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Accept a challenging and fast-paced work environment and to lead multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in luxury retail beneficial
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint, VBA is a plus
- Additional languages considered a plus
- Passion for retail & travel