Within our Dusseldorf Boutique and reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Client Development Specialist supports the activity of the store for the animation of the clients.
He is the key contact for the Europe & Middle-East Marketing teams for all Customer matters, whether it be recruitment and development of new customers, customer care, animation or customer events.
Responsible for the quality of Dior's customer database, you will help the team develop new customers and prospects, build loyalty with the Boutique team and participate in providing the most luxurious experience to our best customers.
Clients Data Base:
-Correct data on each client: address, double entry merger, etc.
-Update it with extra qualitative information by cross checking with the team Contact ---Clients directly for feedback
Train and coach the store team on client relationship:
-Monitor the capture rate for each store.
-Organise training sessions on the client tool: BeDior and on phoning etiquettes, teasing clients and follow-up
-Field Coaching by spending the needed time on the shop floor
Business & Client Development
-Insuring the usage of the data base to optimise boutique business.
-Prepare the action plans for the sales teams with objectives, deadlines, means (planning for clientelling for each SA, dedicated place to work on clientelling) and support them.
-Leverage all steps of client loyalty: walk in program / welcome program / client development path / looking for new high potential clients
-Monitor the results of the actions
-Support the team in offering an extra-mile service to our top clients in order to retain them.
-Help teammates building loyalty from their new clients and maximising their potential in order to create foot flow in-store.
-Develop new prospects by working closely with partners and middlemen.
-Re-distribute inactive clients to the sales team and give them objectives.
-Distribute high potential prospects to the sales team with objectives to achieve.
Maximise the top clients potential on high value items, special orders and pre-selling
Client Treatment & Events
In relation with the Europe Marketing team and as a key contact for them
- Coordinate the client treatments: identify the profiles to attend main image events (including Paris show), work on a tailor made program for each client, ensure the respect of the budget for each treatment, share with the boutique and the Europe Marketing team a feed back after each treatment
- Be proactive and propose local client treatment for top clients, keeping in mind the priority on local clients, and with respect of a predefine budget
- Coordinate all instore animations (and when needed outside events) with the Europe marketing team: prior to the animation, prepare all the needed tools/elements
- For the trunk show: models, catering, VM , video, music, invitations....
- For other product presentations: catering, VM, video, music, invitations, other....
- Be able to propose new ideas of animations according to local needs of your boutique
A first experience has allowed you to understand the stakes of Retail and Customer knowledge.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you are structured and possess rigour, organisation and a sense of detail.
Pragmatic and operational, you are agile in handling and interpreting quantitative indicators.
Empathy, leadership and initiative characterize you.
The company Christian Dior Couture is committed to the respect of the privacy of each of his Talent. For any question concerning the protection of your personal data from Dior, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Encouraging inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since its creation to its employees being able to be themselves and to be accepted in all their uniqueness within the Maison.