At CELINE the products are central to everything and speak for themselves. Ready to wear, leather goods, accessories and shoes: each item is crafted to be beautiful and practical, without artifice, in tune with the everyday lives of the clients for whom it is designed. CELINE's focus is on "less but excellent". Rooted in the present, CELINE writes its history day after day: exploration, creative energy and committed choices lie at the heart of its culture. This explains the brand's ability to be full of surprises. Its major characteristics are sophisticated materials, a passion for detail and timeless modernity. CELINE is a company which creates affinities, built on a clear value system: sincerity, agility, focus. Internally, everyone is a stakeholder and ambassador for a single, coherent project: to make beautiful, sincere and genuine products. CELINE looks above all for individuality and talent in those who contribute to achieving this goal, not a specific "profile".
In February 2018, Hedi Slimane was named Artistic, Creative and Image Director of Céline.
- Challenge and review current customer segmentation and build personas
- Define the CRM initiatives / programs to be implemented for each segment along the whole customer journey
- Follow results and adjust continuously the ongoing programs
- Support retail teams with new targeted initiatives as specific product push, etc.
- Ensure a reasonable pressure on each client
- Propose innovations (scoring, etc.) to be tested
- Minimum 7 years of experience in CRM. Experience in strategy and retail would be an asset
- Very analytical but also creative with a good sense of business
- Very global vision, from end-to-end and ability to challenge existing ideas
- Clear and impactful communication both oral and written
- Sensitivity for fashion world
- Fluent in English. French would be a plus.