Reporting to the Global Clienteling & Loyalty Direction, the CLIENT DATA ANALYST will be in charge of monitoring the Client performance, ensuring database quality, enabling retail organization to fully monitor their performance by defining the KPI's to be tracked and analyzing the performance. In order to meet CELINE ambitious growth plan, he / she will be in charge of developing new models to enrich our customer knowledge and lead all internal / external developments regarding Client data models.
With a strong connection with "business teams" he / she will have to leverage its strong understanding of the Retail industry to drive analysis that will deliver value for the Company.
Key missions will incorporate (not exhaustive):
- Ensure DDB quality & usability:
- Guaranty full availability of the Client Database
- Control DQM and propose / implement new processes to improve CELINE data quality (including cleansing, merge, data enrichment) as well as reporting to push retail teams to better capture row data
- Define & provide CRM dashboards with a clear focus on retail actionable dashboards
- Share analysis from the automated dashboards (from dashboard to actionable recommendations) and complete existing reports with ad-hoc analysis to support the Management team
- Contribute with IT & Retail for the implementation
- Enrich client data by proposing new models (e.g. IA, machine learning): product recommendations, new targeting methods, look-alike, etc.
- Support business teams (Clienteling / Retail) in the definition of action plan by
- Defining relevant targets for each clienteling program
- By controlling the marketing pressure / client responsiveness to solicitations...
- Contribute to CRM & omnichannel projects with data impacts (Data integration / Seamless / BI / client service center / client satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Support local teams in the way they use / leverage our Client Data / reports: training, coaching, etc.
- Strong University Degree (Engineering, Data science, etc...)
- 7 years min. of field experience, with a strong background Data mining / Coding / Business Intelligence
- Experience in Retail is a must and in Luxury retail a Plus
- Experience with BI tools and Data Mining tools (SAS, SQL)
- Advanced level in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce being a plus
- Good communication skills - ability to clearly deliver messages from the analysis
- International experience as a plus
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)