You are passionnate by luxury sales and want to join the LVMH group ?
The LVMH Institut des Métiers d'Excellence (IME) launched in 2014, is a vocational training program that enables the LVMH group to ensure the transmission of its know-how in the crafts, creation and sales sectors.
Benefit from a one-year contract of professionalization/apprenticeship (alternating 3 days in stores in Paris or its suburbs/2 days in school Paris 75015) from September 2020 as a Client Advisor W/M in one of the Maison of the LVMH group: Berluti, Celine, Chaumet, Christian Dior Couture, Fendi, Fred, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hublot, Kenzo, La Samaritaine, Le Bon Marché, Louis Vuitton, Parfums Christian Dior, Rimowa, Sephora or TAG Heuer.
Your mission as a Client Advisor W/M in our store:
- Process a sale in a confident and professional manner.
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty.
- Contribute to successful commercial results.
- Acquire cross-selling techniques and know-how.
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge.
- Be able to create a unique and unforgettable in-store experience.
IME LVMH Client Advisor full English training program brings a new approach to vocational education training:
- A Level BAC+3 (RNCP Certificate), accredited under the French Ministry of Employment and delivered by EIML Paris.
- IME Certificate of Excellence.
- IME Master Classes organized in the LVMH Maisons.
The training at EIML Paris located 35, Quai André Citroën 75015 Paris is free of charge for the apprentices.
Must have completed a two-year technical or university degree (BAC+2) or a three/five-year university degree (in arts, social sciences, languages...).
Be enthusiastic, service oriented, passionate about luxury and sales, results oriented and have a proactive and positive attitude.
A fluent level in French and English is mandatory, the knowledge of another language such as Mandarin, Russian, classical Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Italian or Portuguese is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
More information about IME: https://www.lvmh.fr/talents/ime/linstitut-metiers-dexcellence-lvmh/
We will send you the detailed job offer including the selection process upon receipt of your application.