The main purpose of the Intl. Retail Performance Department is to lead project development and set Dior retail standards. These retail projects and tools aim to improve and ensure strong and consistent client experience, drive retail performance, develop retail teams, and implement top management strategy at the point of sale.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to define and deliver projects which improve the efficiency of field teams and the client experience
- Improve our Processes. As a key contact to the markets, you will look for opportunities to optimize and improve field team efficiency by creating new tools and processes.
- Represent the Client and the Field. You will act as the voice of the field amongst your collaborators to ensure that client experience and the needs of the field teams are always at the forefront.
- Champion the vision. You will ensure that strategies delivered by top management are delivered to the field teams. You will create workshops and seminars to ensure the teams accept the value of these strategies and understand how to change their processes accordingly.
- Lead the change management. You'll be completing the strategic planning of your projects, including working with markets to define pilot and deployment plans, creating trainings to introduce these projects, and monitoring the success of your initiatives
- Collaborate with Stakeholders. Working with stakeholders across the business you will balance competing interests and needs across the organization to arrive at a clear vision, communicating effectively and aligning various partners along the way.
- Work Flexibly. Leading new initiatives means working well within ambiguity while at the same time adapting within Dior's complex network of points of sale
Business school degree or university degree in marketing/ business management
Ideally 5 years' experience in a Retail environment or in Project Management in Retail
- Strong project management skills, autonomy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic approach and business acumen: reflect from multiple perspectives and with diverse stakeholders (management committees, country and zone directors, retail teams)
- Great networking skills in a professional and intercultural context
- Ability to convince, animate and motivate very diverse retail teams
- Proactive mindset: ability to innovate, introduce new ideas, convince, promote change
- Empathy: great listening and adaptation skills