- Design of Louis Vuitton stores, varying in size from 30 to 3000m². All aspects of design are covered: space planning and product allocation, spatial design, façade design, interior fittings and finishes, furniture and artwork selection.
- Analyse and understand project requirements to produce designs that meet brand guidelines, but are at the same time responsive to their local context.
- Preparation of high quality graphic presentations to communicate designs to senior management and other internal clients.
- Coordination of the work of other design consultants: local architects, interior designers, lighting designers, artists, engineering consultants.
- Collaborative work with team members and other disciplines within the company: Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Communications, Heritage, etc.
- Close liaison with Louis Vuitton Store Planning teams who carry out project management and construction administration with local consultant teams, throughout the project period.
- Quality control of consultant and contractor drawings to comply with design intent.
- Research and development of new design elements (can be within the context of project design or as a stand-alone exercise).
Professional Qualifications and Skills:
10 years minimum of professional experience as an architect
Architect DPLG, Interior Design degree or equivalent.
Proficiency in French and English languages (other language skills also an advantage).
Ability to use Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop, Microsoft Office (other 3D modelling software also an advantage).
- High and consistent motivation to produce excellent work.
- Capacity to be very creative, fully understanding and embracing the values and codes of Louis Vuitton as a luxury brand.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate with many different disciplines.
- Agility and flexibility. Capacity to adapt enthusiastically to a constantly changing retail environment.
- Resilience, the ability to bounce back positively from setbacks and generate new ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and visual.
- Capacity to work effectively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Curiosity and the desire to continually develop professionally.