- Participating to guidelines' and best-practices' constructions while partnering with Retail Merchandisers towards business objectives
- Implementing qualitative VM actions on a global network's scope, with the goal of correctly representing the brand image while supporting and enhancing the business
- Being a trustable and reliable VM asset within all related daily activities, including exceptional projects such as openings, special set-ups, events
- Partnering with Retail, Store Planning, Product Merchandising, Architecture, Events, Communication, Client Development Teams where necessary
- Actively contributing to the local Zone VM Teams' actions, while promoting their training and development
- Supporting the VM related communications by nourishing and federating VM standards within all related parties
- Providing both remote and on-field constructive feed-back/adjustments where necessary
- Solving conflicts and proposing positive, efficient and implementable actions towards optimized and sustainable procedures like display product preparation, maintenance and feed-back
- Investigate local Zone business' objectives and provide solutions and alternative options, while being the warrant of Céline image's standards
- Preparing and sharing accurate visit reports and feed-backs with N+1
- Ensuring timely co-ordination of windows changeovers, follow-up on props' orders and usage
- Support the local Zones on contractors' selection towards cost optimization vs quality-control
- Monitoring VM props and windows' costs within agreed yearly budget
- Minimize T&E's budget by maximizing the travelling schedules' efficiency
- Educational background in visual arts, interior design, architecture, similar arts related field or business.
- Passion for aesthetics (design, art, architecture) and fashion (trends and competition)
- Min of 5 years' experience in similar environment
- Problem-solving, advanced reporting and communication skills. Listener, negotiator, mentor.
- Able to use diplomacy and charisma. Understanding global markets' realities.
- Embracing different cultures. Fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment and mindset. Flexible to travel worldwide.