ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Force of proposition and flawless implementation, under the drive of your supervisor, you will be responsible for a Key make up category development and strategy by:
- Identification of market and consumer needs gaps
- Proposition and development of successful innovations (product, pack, positioning, business case)
- Proposition and implementation of activation platform to support launches on Y1 and Y2
- Constant portfolio performance analysis (sales and customer appreciation) to ensure high performing ranges
- Contributing to the strategic direction for the category under your responsibility to ensure and drive a consistent action plan (launch and activation)
- animate project team agenda and bi-weekly codir presentations
2) Contribute setting products budget and following it up
3) Proactively contribute and lead effective and timing new product innovation plans
4) Partner with Development teams, Operational marketing, Supply chain and Finance to develop and implement initiatives
5) Support organization and presentations to the Regional Retailer's meetings
Education type MBA or equivalent degrees from école de commerce, universités, ideally with Marketing major and international study or work experience.
Fluent in French, English (spoken and written) - a third language will be a plus
Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and innovation roles. Experience within a major cosmetic/beauty company and/or an FMCG leading companies is strictly required.
Capacity to provide business and consumer facts to drive thinking and solid decisions, as well as strong analytical skills are required and keys for success.
Experience in successful partnership with R&D organizations to develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging is strictly required as well as formulation of a whole marketing plan
Sales and financial acumen
At ease with market datas as well as market and consumer analysis and researches.
Based in Neuilly sur Seine
Aucun autre document que votre CV et lettre de motivation ne vous sera demandé dans le cadre de votre candidature.