Looking for a beauty opportunity in a fast-paced industry & collaborating environment?
Join our Client Strategy & Experience team within the Europe & Middle East Digital department as Client Experience Project Manager and take part in crafting & implementing the client experience of tomorrow for the region across all touchpoints (client animation, estore, client mobile app, Customer Service, CRM communications, cashdesk and Beauty Advisor app)!
As Client Experience Project Manager, you will:
- Pro-actively participate in the implementation of Client Marketing projects for all EME countries:
- Help design client strategy projects across different client touchpoints;
- Accompany countries in the implementation of the client strategy projects: understand local specificities, adapt projects;
- Follow up on project launches in each market: performance analysis, recommendation of corrective actions, sharing best practices & benchmarks.
èKey team projects: client animation, recruitment into the loyalty program, client inactivity, pampering best clients, etc.
2.Be responsible for the in store Beauty Advisor app across the region:
- Closely monitor the performance the Beauty Advisor in the region (France, Italy, Poland, Spain & Czech Republic) & set ambitious targets for each market;
- Accompany & motivate the markets to boost its usage within the Beauty Advisor community throughout the year;
- Participate in writing the app's roadmap: propose new enhancements & evolutions for the app, follow the roll-out of the app on further markets with the Projects team & local teams, etc.
3. Manage a part-time intern across all their missions:
- Rewards: work closely with multiple teams (Offer team, Process & Operation team, Projects team, markets, etc) to design the final catalogue of rewards of the Sephora client animation.
- Brand CRM: craft the regional CRM launch plan recommendations for key brand launches at Sephora & lead the creative process for the production of the brand CRM communications sent to animate the cardholders (from the brief to the agency to the follow-up and delivery of the materials to the markets);
- Market coordination on a day-to-day basis with 2 of the top 4 European markets.
Education and Experience:
- Education type MBA or equivalent Master degree from a business school;
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in Digital / CRM / Marketing & in project management;
- Previous experience in management is a plus;
- Fully fluent in French & English (spoken & written) - any other spoken language is appreciated.
- Rigorous and organized;
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative mindset;
- Analytical thinking;
- Creative thinker with a high level of adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
STARTING DATE : September 2018
Information à l'attention des candidats
Aucun autre document que votre CV et lettre de motivation ne vous sera demandé dans le cadre de votre candidature