Position Summary: Great leadership opportunity for highly dynamic and results oriented talents within the Sephora own brand Make Up team.
This is a pivotal role at the intersection of the global marketing strategy, product development and marketing mix implementation.
As Product Manager, you will develop and implement the global strategy for the category under your responsibility. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Force of proposition and flawless implementation, under the drive of your supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Identification of market and consumer needs gaps
- Proposition and development of successful innovations
- Close collaboration with Category Management team to define the activation platform to support launches
- Constant portfolio performance analysis (sales and customer appreciation) to ensure high performing ranges
- Contribute to the strategic direction for the category under your responsibility to ensure and drive a consistent action plan (launch and activation)
- Setting budget and following it up
- Define and lead effective and timing new product innovation plans
- Lead and Partner with Development teams, Operational marketing, Supply chain and Finance to develop and implement initiatives
- Lead and animate business agenda and bi-monthly CODIR project presentations
- Support organization and presentations to the Regional Retailer's meetings
- Universities, business schools or equivalent degrees, ideally with Marketing major and international study or work experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Fluent in French, English (spoken and written) - a third language will be a plus
- Experience in marketing and innovation roles within a cosmetic/beauty organizations or cosmetic/beauty divisions of FMCG leading companies is strictly required.
- At ease with market datas as well as market and consumer analysis and researches.
- Experience in communication development, media management and marketing in a digital world, (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Genuine passion for the beauty category
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem solving positive attitude
- Strong hands-on approach and results orientation
- Strong analytical skills and business curiosity
- Innovation and creative skills are central, as capacity to lead articulated cross categories portfolios
- Resilience and flexibility as well as capacity to work and deliver effectively and rapidly
- Team work and capacity to deal with ambiguity
- Business integrity