Looking for a beauty opportunity in a challenging industry and collaborating environment?
Join our "Client Strategy & Experience team" within the European & Middle East Digital Department as Senior Project Manager and get involved in the strategy and the implementation of Sephora's customer actions throughout all touchpoints!
As a Client Experience Senior Project Manager you will integrate a cross-functional team & manage one Junior Project manager to handle following missions:
- High involvement in the creative process through:
- The creation of the different communications sent to animate our cardholders (life-cycle, institutional & promotional communications) including the brief to the agency, the follow-up and the delivery of the materials (printer files for offline media / html files for e-mailings).
- The development of gifts for the cardholders including the sourcing of the gifts and the design of the packaging in collaboration with the brands and creative teams.
- Your pro-active participation in the management of different projects for all EME countries by:
- Accompanying countries in the implementation of the program strategy (recommendations, follow-up, recommendation of corrective actions, best practices, benchmarks, etc.)
- Ensuring the daily relationship with country interlocutors as entry point for the team.
- Being a key support for setting up new projects in the different countries and assist them in the development of the associated communications,
- Contributing in the personalization of the customer relationship (analysis and strategic thinking, results monitoring and optimization proposals)
Education and Experience:
- 5/6 years of experience
- Previous work experience in Digital/CRM
- An experience in a Communication agency is a real plus
- Education type MBA or equivalent Master degrees from business school
- Being fluent in French & English is mandatory.
- Customer centric
- Creative thinker
- High level of adaptability for a fast-paced environment
- Rigorous and organized
- Multi-projects oriented
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative mindset